Rain Water Harvesting Structures
Liters water saved
Why the Water Industry?
- India is projected to be a water-stressed Nation by 2020 and ranks 120th among 122 Nations in the quality of Potable water availability to the common man.
- The total Indian water market is estimated to be about USD 12 billion.
- Today, drinking water investments constitute about 3% of the national budget and as the Nation spearheads into the future, the importance and need for clean water are likely to grow.
- Only 48% of the urban population and 36% of the rural population has access to drinking water and sanitation services which is not 100% clean.
- Every year nearly 5 lakhs children die due to contaminated water and 40% of children skip school in search of water.
- Most of the water purifications systems in India use the old technology which is not feasible and takes lot of time to purify.
- This clearly offers tremendous scope and opportunity to do more in this sector.
Why choose us?
- We are the first SME Company in India to follow GRI G3 Guidelines
- We follow the Triple Bottom Line approach :
- People – Human capital and fair beneficial business practices towards Labor, Community, and Region
- Planet – Natural capital and sustainable environmental policies
- Profit – Economic capital & economic value created by the organization has a real impact on the economic environment
- Working towards achieving one of the chapters specified in millennium development goals as water, sanitation, and environment sustainability
- WHO-Quality Water Standards sufficient to meet all Potable Water needs
- Smaat received 3 times President awards through MSME , 3 UNESCO National awards -through water digest and NDTV
- Winner of NABARD Rural Innovations Awards 2012 out of 1430 nominations PAN India
- Winner of Bihar Innovation Forum Awards 2014 out of 1750 nominations PAN India
- Technology appreciated by Shri P.Chidambaram, Hon’ble Union Finance Minister and Shri Jairam Ramesh, Honorable Union Minister for Rural Development
- Our concept is adopted by many public representatives ( 148 MLA, MLC, and 29 MP (LS &RS) by all political parties ( INC , BJP, TDP, TRS, CPM, CPI)
- Mobile Water Treatment plants have been inaugurated by Finance Minister of West Bengal Shri Asimdas Gupta Ji and Hon’ble CM of Jharkhand, Shri Hemant Soren ji
Nor again is there anyone who loves or pursues or desires to obtain pain of itself, because it is pain, but because.
But I must explain to you how all this mistaken idea of denouncing pleasure and praising pain was born.
There was a small mistake in the order. In return, I got the correct order and I could keep the wrong one for myself.
These settings don’t provide big changes but only some small css changes in spaces or borders for example.
These worked out well for the crab-feed I was attending the other week and got here just on time.