Paani factory is an innovative business initiative by Smaat India Pvt. Ltd., the pioneers in Air, Water, Energy, and waste management solutions. Paani factory is a business model-based online e-commerce system that Paani Factory aspires to serve across India in the coming three years. Paani factory is a one-stop shop for end-to-end products and components related to water treatment. It also showcases the most innovative and eco-friendly environment products which are the ‘need of the hour’ today. We at Paani factory also create awareness programs on having pure water and breathing fresh air through our products. Our specialty in Paani factory is that our products are affordable & user-friendly.
Smaat India Private Limited is a Small Scale manufacturing enterprise that earned a reputation for pioneering the cause, and offering services and technology-led solutions evidenced by 328 + National and International awards which include 3 awards from MSME, Government of India namely “Outstanding Entrepreneurship”, “MSME Award for Research and Development” for two years 2009-10 and 2013-14.
Smaat is the first India ISO: 9001:2008 & ISO: 14001: 2004, SSI, DGS&D, NSIC impaneled, NSF & CE Certified, CRISIL and CARE rated company to have introduced Eco- Friendly, user-friendly, non-chemical technologies to the global market with 2.5 million satisfied customers around 33 countries, with more than 16000 water, waste treatment and purification plants across India and the globe, processing 14000 million liters of water per day.
Smaat also has the distinction of being the only company in the forefront to help the needy at times of calamities and natural disasters, for instance; Smaat stood first in line by providing drinking water for the flood-hit public in Jammu & Kashmir as well as the victims of Hudhud during 2014 and Kerala floods -2018. The initiative is widely appreciated by the Chief Ministers of Jammu & Kashmir, Andhra pradesh ,Kerala and various ministries of Government of India
Rain Water Harvesting Structures
Liters water saved
Why the Water Industry?
- India is projected to be a water-stressed Nation by 2020 and ranks 120th among 122 Nations in the quality of Potable water availability to the common man.
- The total Indian water market is estimated to be about USD 12 billion.
- Today, drinking water investments constitute about 3% of the national budget and as the Nation spearheads into the future, the importance and need for clean water are likely to grow.
- Only 48% of the urban population and 36% of the rural population has access to drinking water and sanitation services which is not 100% clean.
- Every year nearly 5 lakhs children die due to contaminated water and 40% of children skip school in search of water.
- Most of the water purifications systems in India use the old technology which is not feasible and takes lot of time to purify.
- This clearly offers tremendous scope and opportunity to do more in this sector.
Why choose us?
- We are the first SME Company in India to follow GRI G3 Guidelines
- We follow the Triple Bottom Line approach :
- People – Human capital and fair beneficial business practices towards Labor, Community, and Region
- Planet – Natural capital and sustainable environmental policies
- Profit – Economic capital & economic value created by the organization has a real impact on the economic environment
- Working towards achieving one of the chapters specified in millennium development goals as water, sanitation, and environment sustainability
- WHO-Quality Water Standards sufficient to meet all Potable Water needs
- Smaat received 3 times President awards through MSME , 3 UNESCO National awards -through water digest and NDTV
- Winner of NABARD Rural Innovations Awards 2012 out of 1430 nominations PAN India
- Winner of Bihar Innovation Forum Awards 2014 out of 1750 nominations PAN India
- Technology appreciated by Shri P.Chidambaram, Hon’ble Union Finance Minister and Shri Jairam Ramesh, Honorable Union Minister for Rural Development
- Our concept is adopted by many public representatives ( 148 MLA, MLC, and 29 MP (LS &RS) by all political parties ( INC , BJP, TDP, TRS, CPM, CPI)
- Mobile Water Treatment plants have been inaugurated by Finance Minister of West Bengal Shri Asimdas Gupta Ji and Hon’ble CM of Jharkhand, Shri Hemant Soren ji
Nor again is there anyone who loves or pursues or desires to obtain pain of itself, because it is pain, but because.
But I must explain to you how all this mistaken idea of denouncing pleasure and praising pain was born.
There was a small mistake in the order. In return, I got the correct order and I could keep the wrong one for myself.
These settings don’t provide big changes but only some small css changes in spaces or borders for example.
These worked out well for the crab-feed I was attending the other week and got here just on time.